Feeling confident in your appearance and attracting attention from others can be boosted dramatically with a Botox brow lift, one of the most popular non-surgical treatments on the market today. How does it work? Using the same ingredients found in Botox cosmetic treatments, you may gradually see an improvement in the appearance of your facial lines and wrinkles, such as those between your eyebrows, as well as crow’s feet around your eyes. What this means for you is looking younger and feeling more confident with every new day!
7 Things To Know Before Getting the Procedure
- Botox can last up to four months.
- It can take up to two weeks to see the full effect of botox.
- Botox may not be right for you if you have a skin infection or inflammation in the area where the injection will be given.
- You should not take blood thinners before getting botox, as this can increase your risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Side effects are rare, but some people experience headache, neck pain, temporary drooping eyelids, nausea or a temporary runny nose.
- If the side effects persist longer than two days after your treatment has been completed then contact your doctor immediately.
- Ask about possible risks associated with an allergic reaction to any products that come into contact with the treated area during and after treatment.
What Does Botox Brow Lift Entail?
Botox brow lift – Botox can be used for a number of things, but one of its most popular uses is for cosmetic purposes. A Botox brow lift is a minimally-invasive procedure that can help to temporarily smooth out wrinkles and give the brows a lifted appearance. The effects of Botox typically last for 3-6 months, and there is little to no downtime required after the procedure. If you are considering a brow lift, here is what you need to know.
In general, Botox lasts between three and six months with little to no downtime. For some people this will work just fine; others may not find it as effective or want more long-term results. In addition, botulinum toxin treatment must be administered by a doctor in an office setting only because they must dilute the solution themselves in front of you.
Who Can Benefit from This Procedure?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, anyone over the age of 18 who is unhappy with the appearance of their forehead or brows may be a candidate for this procedure. If you have drooping brows that are causing you to look tired or angry, a brow lift may be right for you. This procedure can also help if you have deep furrows in your forehead. If you are considering a brow lift, it’s important to have realistic expectations about what the procedure can achieve.
How Long Do Results Last?
Botox brow lift – Botox usually lasts between 3-6 months. However, the results are not permanent, and you will need to continue getting treatments to maintain your results. The good news is that each treatment builds on the last, so you should see longer-lasting results with each treatment. Additionally, you can also expect to see some continued improvement for up to a year after your last treatment.
Are There Any Side Effects?
When Botox is injected into the brow, it can temporarily paralyze the muscles that cause wrinkles in that area. This can result in a lifted, more youthful appearance. However, as with any injection, there is a risk of side effects. These may include bruising, swelling, and headache. In rare cases, Botox can also cause drooping of the eyelid. If you experience any of these side effects, please contact your doctor immediately.